Global Studies III- Review Sheet for the second exam
1. Why did England become the worlds first industrialized nation?
2. How did English inventions of the late 18th century and the early 19th century lead to the factory system?
3. Why did class tensions emerge during the Industrial Revolution?
4. How did railroads help to promote industrial development?
5. How did globalization impact industrial and non-industrial countries?
6. To what extent was Karl Marx a utopian dreamer?
7. What are the economic philosophies of Smith, Malthus, and Ricardo?
8. Was the Industrial Revolution a blessing or a curse for the working man?